Class Picture

Class Picture

Monday, September 24, 2012

Thanks

I wanted to express my gratitude to all families for your emails, calls, and letters showing gratitude and thanks for the time spent on the blog.  I'm so glad you are enjoying it, and please, if there is anything you think I'm missing, just let me know.  I've also heard that aunts, uncles, and grandparents are viewing it from afar!  Please feel free to comment to let us know who you are!  If any family is interested in having copies of pictures of their child, please let me know. I can be happy to share copies (your child only)  with you.

So many families also have been inquiring about my commute to work each day.  It's great to work in a community where so many people care!  I am so lucky to enjoy a great carpool, amazing sunrises and sunsets, and picture perfect moments. As the leaves begin to change, I look forward to the interstate drive!  Not so much come winter.... Check out the double rainbow seen today on the way home today!