Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blogging Vacation


Families,

Please accept my apologies for the lack of blogging this week. I just got home from completing my final masters action research project - and can finally say that I have earned my masters!  Because this has made my week quite stressful, I have not gotten around to blogging at night.

In addition, I am heading to RI after school tomorrow to meet my sister who is visiting for 2 days from Colorado.  I will not be in school on Friday so please help your child prepare for their guest teacher, Paul Boffa.

I promise, I'll be back to blogging next week!

In the meantime, inquire with your child about our study of poetry, solving and creating word problems, and about the incubator and our study of a particular animals life cycle that began this week!

Thanks for being  understanding and enjoy your weekend with your families.