Class Picture

Class Picture

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

HOT DAYS

PLEASE, help your child bring in a water bottle to school.  It is really hot in our classroom and students are needing to stay hydrated!  Frequent trips outside the classroom to the water fountain can be distracting.  If your family needs help getting a water bottle, please let me know and I can arrange for one.  Water bottles are always sent home on FRIDAY's for a thorough cleaning.

Also, we have had limited breeze the last few days and are looking for a fan to set up in our classroom to help move some air through and keep us cool. If you can help out, please let me know.  I'm hoping the hot air moves away (although I don't want summer to end), but for now, we are having to learn how to manage learning in a slightly uncomfortable steamy room! Frequent hydration breaks have been implemented and are important.  Thanks also for checking the weather each day and having your child dressed for the day ahead!