Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Found....but still need!

We've found the pouch and jewels and I thank you all for following up with your children last night and this morning.

We've also been graciously given tissues, been supplied with beans, and have plenty of snacks for now.

We are looking for jars for an upcoming science study.  If you have clean jelly sized jars you could donate to our class, we'd appreciate it. We are looking for jars that are about 2" to 2 .5" inches in diameter.  Let me know if you can help! I'm hoping to have these by Monday!!

I'll be leaving school early to get home to my family for Easter weekend on Block Island.  I'll have a guest teacher for Friday afternoon so please review expectations with your child regarding CARES in my absence.