Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Extra support

Do you want additional ways to support your child at home? I know many of you are enjoying the home reading program and finding it beneficial - some not at all. To save some trees, please let me know if you'd like more materials to help support your child at home in addition to reading. I have ideas for sight word practice and handwriting - but will only send materials home if you request so I don't waste additional paper!  Drop me an email if you're interested, have time, and are looking for additional ways to support your child.  No worries if you are way too busy and can barely find the time to read to your child each night!  You are all such wonderful and amazing parents, you amaze me. Let me know how I can best support you and help you support your child at home!