Class Picture

Class Picture

Friday, December 14, 2012

Guest Readers are the best!

....and not because I get to drink my coffee uninterrupted for 15 minutes during the read aloud but because your children love having their family visit the classroom and hearing your favorite stories!  Kate and Seamus were our guest readers this morning.  Check out how engaged and enthralled our listeners were!  It's easier than it looks, I promise!  Next week, my sister will be in town and is excited to be our guest reader, but don't worry..there are many more days after break. 14 to be exact! Check out the link to sign up for a day!  Thank you to all those signed up so far - parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles!  We look forward to having you join us in our classroom. If you'd like to do more, please drop me an email.  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/508044AADAF2BA46-friday