Class Picture

Class Picture

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Parents Night

Thanks to all the parents who attended last night's information meeting. I hope that in the little time we had that you were able to connect with some new parents, reconnect with familiar others, and learn a bit about what the children will be doing throughout the day. PLEASE, feel free to ask me any other questions that may still be lingering.  With the brief amount of time we had and after reading the information packets that were provided, I am sure there will be more questions.  As I explained last night, our communication will play a huge role in your child's success this year so stay connected.  If you are reading this blog, please make sure to indicate on the side bar poll. I'm curious as to how many readers are out there!