Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Guest Reader

There were some families who were interested in coming into the classroom to be guest reader again this year. They enjoyed sharing their love of reading with their child's class in Kindergarten and want to do it again! I'd love to offer this again, if you want to. I think that Friday's would work best - so let me know what date works best for you. It would be directly after morning meeting, but we'd also have you join us for morning meeting/arrival with your child at 8:15.  We would go no later than 9:00. Is there a Friday that works best for you? Maybe a different day works better for your schedule?? Just let me know, and we can accommodate your schedule to get you into our classroom for guest reader.

Do you have another interest/talen/special project you'd like to integrate into our day? I'd love to have you join us to share.  Let me know what works best in your schedule!