Class Picture

Class Picture

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Return Books, Please!

It's time to go through those bookshelves!  Have your child clean out their rooms, organize the shelves, and play detective to hunt all those books owned to the school.  Many classroom books are missing so I'd appreciate a bit more time hunting those down. As I said before in the email, our books are labeled with my name, 'Cody,' or just not labeled at all! If you're not sure whether it's ours or yours, please send it in and I'll let you know! Unfortunately, I don't have the kids check out books in an orderly way, so I can't tell you exactly what I'm missing. Thanks for your extra help.

Here is a note from Mrs. Frey, who is trying to find her missing books as well. Today was our last library day and students are no longer able to check out books. Please help out Mrs. Frey and all the other children who want to check out those books next year!

We would greatly appreciate If you could please encourage your students to return books to the library.  If they believe they have returned a book, please have them come talk to Audrey or me in the library and we'll get things straightened out.

Please note that if books are indeed lost, there are several options for students and their families:


Option #1:  Pay for replacement of book.
Option #2:  Replace book with same or similar book.  Used copies are fine as long as they're in fairly good shape.  (Rivendell??)
Option #3:  "Work off" cost of book by working in the library.  Arrangements to be made with Mrs. Frey.

Please let me know if you have questions or need further information,