Class Picture

Class Picture

Monday, January 18, 2016

Professional Learning

Hope you all enjoyed the day off with your kids, or at least the weekend! I spent the day at the high school in a variety of educational workshops.  One of them involved wellness and in addition to making a plan for increased student movement throughout the day, I got to participate in a game of pickle-ball - who knew this sport could be so fun! Another workshop focused on helping students who have executive functioning challenges find ways to better navigate their day.  I also explored a program called "Scratch" which is a programming game for kids, which I hope to explore with students in technology this week. Another workshop taught us all about using Twitter for education. I have since created an account and look forward to having you follow me on this new educational resource! If you have an account, search me @jillcloster!