Class Picture

Class Picture

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Welcome!

Hello First Grade Families of Ms. Closter's 2017-2018 Class!

Please use our blog to learn about our day and upcoming events. I will post pictures and news each week.  If you are looking for more information about anything in particular, please let me know.

I have been busy getting the classroom ready and look forward to seeing you all at our open house on Tuesday, August 29th and 3:00.  This open house will give you a chance to meet me and see where your child will be learning this school year.

Hopefully you received the welcome letter in the mail, but if not, I will post it above.  We will be kicking off the year learning about insects, so if you'd like to get out into nature and begin looking for these 6 legged creatures, please do.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. I can be reached at jillc@mpsvt.org.