Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Welcome New First Grade Families!

I am so excited to meet you and get to know your family. I love teaching and am excited for the next year. It will be filled with learning, fun, and laughter. We will embark on a year long theme of community, which includes you, our school, and our city of Montpelier. I can’t wait! I thought you may want to know a little about me!

Although I spend a lot of time at school in Montpelier, I reside in Waitsfield. You can look forward to hearing about my outdoor hobbies, which include hiking, gardening, kayaking, and skiing and snowshoeing in the winter. I love being outside, and look forward to learning outside with your child throughout the year.

I have lived in Vermont for about 10 years, having grown up in Rhode Island. I spend a lot of time visiting my family there, especially since they all live on an island off the coast! I also love visiting my sister who lives in Colorado.

I am embarking on my seventh year of teaching. I learn so much everyday and cherish each day spent with children. I look forward to instilling a love for learning, and helping your child become a life-long learner. I believe open communication is important in a child’s education and invite you to share information with me. We will have an open house so we can meet each other and you can see the classroom on Tuesday, August 30th at 3:00. In the meantime, feel free to contact me via email jillc@mpsvt.org and check out our classroom blog www.misscloster.blogspot.com.


See you soon!