Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

We're Ready for Vacation!

Thank you all for the wonderful cards, candy, gifts, and gift certificates.  I will certainly enjoy a well rested break with family and friends - hopefully skiing, but if not, a great amount of relaxation.  Our students  are too! Here are some thoughts on what they all are looking forward to over vacation.  Safe travels, and enjoy a week with your children! I'll see you in 2016!


"I am looking forward to spending time with my family and opening some presents!" -LM

"I am looking forward to going to the mall, playing with my new toys, and seeing my grandma and uncle!" -CC

"I am going to spend some time at my house and  gaze up at my tree from below."  NM

"I am excited to learn more about sharks when I read my shark tooth book and play on my sister's IPAD." CB

"I hope to go skiing with my family in my backyard....maybe." LE

"I'm hoping it snows and I can have a snowball fight with my dad." DJ

"I am looking forward to getting new video games and maybe some snow."  RC

"I am looking forward to seeing my cousin when he comes to my house and my grandparents - they will all sleepover." ZK

"I look forward to resting on the couch and play in the snow." WC

"I am excited to be with my family - it will be really fun to have them over." I also get to go visit with my dad." CG

"I am excited to spend time at Poppys and Ami's."  AF

"I look forward to opening presents, and eating Christmas dinner."  ON

"I am excited for Christmas and visiting with my relatives."  IR