Class Picture

Class Picture

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Summer isn't over yet!

This summer is flying by! I can't believe it's already August! I'm still on Block Island,  working a bit and spending time with friends and family. Block Island has great beaches, beautiful sunsets, and lots of sunshine! I hope you all are enjoying your summer and also getting to spend some time with your family and friends. I've been back to Vermont for a few weekends, and can't wait to get back for good.  I stopped in at the classroom to begin the back to school setup this week, and look forward to getting back in there more next week.  Here are a few photos from my summer in RI and VT so far. I'd love to share your adventures as well so feel free to send me a picture and I'll share it on the blog for all our classmates!  I've heard from some of you, and can't wait to hear more! Feel free to have your child drop me an email with some fun info about their summer!  Look forward to more news about 1st grade in the upcoming weeks.  If you have any questions in the meantime, I'm always available through email! Look forward to seeing you all!